- Thu01Nov20182:00 pm
Business Provisions of the New Tax Law
11/01/2018 2:00 pm- 3:00 pm Eastern Time
Tax professionals in attendance will learn about the most significant tax law changes in 30 years for business taxpayers, whether Schedule C, C corp, S Corp or Partnership, including Estates and Trusts. All business taxpayers are affected - no one escapes.
Tax professionals will:
- Comprehend the concept of the C corporation and the new flat tax rate of 21%, changes for fiscal year taxpayers, and which C corps are in danger.
- Review the rules on Meals and Entertainment.
- Interpret the new rules on depreciation, including bonus and why IRC 179 is no longer the primary method to expense.
- Learn about the IRC 199A deduction, known as the 20%, when it is available and who will not get this benefit.
- Evaluate issues of changing federal tax classification and whether it is appropriate for the taxpayer.
IRS CE: 1 Hour/Federal Tax Law Update
NASBA CE: 1 Hour/Tax Law Update
Presented by Beanna J. Whitlock, EA CSA