The National Society of Accountants (NSA) 71st Annual Convention and Expo August 15-20, 2016 at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
Full Conference Registration Rates
Early Bird Discount: Register by July 8th:
NSA Members: $579; Nonmembers: $725
After July 8th:
NSA Members: $679; Nonmembers: $825
The meeting theme is “AMP IT UP,” and it will draw accountants and tax professionals from across America.
Prior to the Annual Meeting, NSA is offering a Live Enrolled Agent (EA) Exam Review Course August 15-17. The course will be taught by two leading experts: John O. Everett, CPA, Ph.D., and Bill Duncan, CPA, Ph.D. An Accredited Tax Preparer (ATP) Exam Review Course – also taught by Everett and Duncan – will take place on August 15 with the optional exam given on August 16.
During the Annual Meeting, August 18-20, the industry’s best thought leaders and influencers will present on topics that include SSARS 21, accounting, innovative marketing strategies, positioning your practice for growth, social media, retirement, ethics, due diligence, estate planning and more.
Monday – EA Part 1 & ATP Review
Tuesday – EA Part 2 & ATP Exam (optional)
Wednesday – NSA Business Meeting
Friday – Accounting Topics
- Joseph Santoro, CPA, ABA- “SSARS 21 and Accounting.”
- Steven G. Siegel, JD, LLM- “Planning for the 99%: Income, Retirement and Other Planning Suggestions for Most of Our Clients” followed by “Common Estate Planning Mistakes: Identify and Avoid Them!”
Saturday – Ethics and Business Development
- Karen Hawkins- “Ethics in the Eye of the Beholder: What Conduct is Most Likely to Result in Discipline Under Circular 230?” , followed by two roundtable discussions on that topic.
- Josh Dye- “From A to Zuckerberg: New Tech & Social Media for Tax Accountants.” He will also lead two roundtable discussions on the topic, “Social Media & Technology for a Tax Accountant’s Business” on Saturday afternoon.
- Katie Tolin- “Positioning Your Practice for Growth.” She will also lead two roundtable discussions on overcoming obstacles to specialization and which growth strategies produce the greatest return.
For more information and to register, visit www.nsatampa2016.org or contact NSA at 800-966-6679 or email@example.com.