EA Exam Review Course Scheduled for November 12-14th in St. Louis. This is your last chance to take this course, featuring the 2017 tax laws that apply to the 2018 filing season prior to the changeover to the new Tax Act.
NSA’s Enrolled Agent Exam Review Course is a comprehensive and intensive—and we mean intensive—course geared toward a single purpose: to help you master tax basics and pass the EA exam.
Detailed study notes will be provided for each topic, including figures and charts that prove the old adage that “…a picture is worth a thousand words.” Hundreds of past exam questions from the open-exam era and many more potential questions on newer topics are incorporated and each is reviewed in class so the real exam itself will look like an old friend. Study tips, tricks and shortcuts are a staple of this course.
Included with Your Registration:
- The 3-Volume NSA Enrolled Agent Review Course in online and PDF formats—a $200+ Value! Preview Course Materials
- Detailed handouts, notes, examples, illustrations to follow the course step-by-step. Preview Sample Slides
- 18 (6 per part) detailed study lessons and review questions to help you master each section of the materials.
- Proven exam taking tips, tricks and strategy guides with tips for passing each part of the exam.
- Top 150 questions per part—essential questions on topics that you will absolutely need to master.
- Interactive online review and practice questions with explanations and analysis.
- Final Review Cards super summaries for each part of the exam—the perfect last-minute memory-jogger to review immediately before the exam.
- Weekly study guides with detailed assignments and time allocations.
- Comprehensive study aids that summarize the tax law related to a particular subject. These aids should prove valuable in last-minute reviews prior to the exam.
- Access to an online EA study community to post your questions and comments, respond to other commenters, and interact with the presenters. Added Bonus! Get access to even more sample questions and study tips.
- A complete sample EA exam to help you gauge your progress prior to taking the exam.
John O. Everett, CPA, Ph.D., is Professor Emeritus of Accounting at VCU in Richmond, VA. John’s teaching specialty is federal taxation. He has authored or co-authored over 90 articles in academic and professional journals including the NSA EA Exam Review Course and 1040 101 Course, and is the coauthor of several textbooks, including CCH Practical Guide to Schedule M-3 Compliance, The HBJ Federal Tax Course, Income Tax Fundamentals, and Tax Planning With the Computer.
William A Duncan CPA, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor of Accounting at Arizona State University. Dr. Duncan was formerly a Director with Ernst & Young where he guided tax education for the firm. He is the author or co-author of three textbooks and has published a number of articles on a variety of tax topics in publications ranging from Taxes and The CPA Journal to the Journal of the American Taxation Association. He has taught in the AICPA National Tax Education program for over 20 years.
Holiday Inn St. Louis Airport
3400 Rider Trail S, Earth City, MO 63045
Room Rate: $92
Reservation Phone: (314)291-6800
Use group code NA2 when you book your room to get the NSA rate.
Monday, November 12
EA Part 1: Individuals
8:00am – 5:00pm
CPE: 2 Hours/Federal Tax Law Update; 2 Hours/Federal Tax Law; 4 Hours/SEE Exam Preparation
Tuesday, November 13
EA Part 2: Businesses
8:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday, November 14
EA Part 2: Businesses, continued
8:00am – 12:00pm
Total CPE Part 2: 3 Hours/Federal Tax Law Update; 3 Hours/Federal Tax Law; 1 hour Tax; 5 Hours/SEE Exam Preparation
EA Part 3: Representation, Practices & Procedures
1:00pm – 5:00pm
CPE: 2 Hours/Ethics/Regulatory Ethics
Choose Any 1 Part or All 3
Please email the completed registration to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to 703-549-2984.
Complete Course (all three parts)
NSA Member: $699
EA Part 1:
NSA Member: $275
EA Part 2:
NSA Member: $375
EA Part 3:
NSA Member: $200
Registration special: NSA is offering a 50% discount on their complete Enrolled Agent Examination Review Course printed books to attendees of the upcoming live course! That’s a $200+ value! Contact email@example.com after you register for more information about ordering the printed materials. Learn more about the materials here.
Requests for refunds must be received in writing and will be subject to a $75 cancellation fee. For more information regarding refund, complaint and/or program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (800) 966-6679.
Program Level: Basic/Intermediate
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of federal taxation
Advance Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group Live