NSA’s Enrolled Agent Exam Review Course is a comprehensive and intensive—and we mean intensive—review geared toward a single purpose: to help you master tax basics and pass the EA exam.
Detailed study notes will be provided for each topic, including figures and charts that prove the old adage that “…a picture is worth a thousand words.” Hundreds of past exam questions from the open-exam era and many more potential questions on newer topics are incorporated and each is reviewed in class so the real exam itself will look like an old friend. Study tips, tricks and shortcuts are a staple of this course.
Included with Your Registration:
- The 3-Volume NSA Enrolled Agent Review Course in online and PDF formats—a $200 Value! Preview Course Materials
- Detailed handouts, notes, examples, illustrations to follow the course step-by-step. Preview Sample Slides
- 18 (6 per part) detailed study lessons and review questions to help you master each section of the materials.
- Proven exam taking tips, tricks and strategy guides with tips for passing each part of the exam.
- Top 150 questions per part—essential questions on topics that you will absolutely need to master.
- Interactive online review and practice questions with explanations and analysis.
- Final Review Cards super summaries for each part of the exam—the perfect last-minute memory-jogger to review immediately before the exam.
- Weekly study guides with detailed assignments and time allocations.
- Comprehensive study aids that summarize the tax law related to a particular subject. These aids should prove valuable in last-minute reviews prior to the exam.
- Access to an online EA study community to post your questions and comments, respond to other commenters, and interact with the presenters. Added Bonus! Get access to even more sample questions and study tips.
- A complete sample EA exam to help you gauge your progress prior to taking the exam.
Earn the Accredited Tax Preparer (ATP) Credential:
The Accredited Tax Preparer (ATP) designation, offered by the Accreditation Council for Accountancy and Taxation (ACAT), is also a leading national credential for tax practitioners who have a thorough knowledge of the existing tax code and the preparation of individual tax returns with an expertise in comprehensive 1040 issues including supporting schedules, self-employed returns, and ethics.
The ATP course package also includes:
- Extra hour on day 1
- The Accredited Tax Preparer digital course materials
- The proctored ATP exam on Tuesday morning (additional fee)
Earning the ATP credential exempts practitioners from taking and passing an Annual Federal Tax Refresher course and exam each year for the the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Annual Filing Season Program (AFSP).
Enrolled Agent Exam Review Course Presenters
John O. Everett, CPA, Ph.D., is Professor Emeritus of Accounting at VCU in Richmond, VA. John’s teaching specialty is federal taxation. He has authored or co-authored over 90 articles in academic and professional journals including the NSA EA Exam Review Course and 1040 101 Course, and is the coauthor of several textbooks, including CCH Practical Guide to Schedule M-3 Compliance, The HBJ Federal Tax Course, Income Tax Fundamentals, and Tax Planning With the Computer.
William A Duncan CPA, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor of Accounting at Arizona State University. Dr. Duncan was formerly a Director with Ernst & Young where he guided tax education for the firm. He is the author or co-author of three textbooks and has published a number of articles on a variety of tax topics in publications ranging from Taxes and The CPA Journal to the Journal of the American Taxation Association. He has taught in the AICPA National Tax Education program for over 20 years.
Sunday, August 20
EA Part 1: Individuals & Accredited Tax Preparer (ATP) Exam Review
8:00am - 5:00pm
ATP course ends at 6:00pm
CPE: 2 Hours/Federal Tax Law Update; 2 Hours/Federal Tax Law; 4 Hours/SEE Exam Preparation
Monday, August 21
EA Part 2: Businesses
8:00am - 5:00pm
9:00am - 12:00pm
Tuesday, August 22
EA Part 2: Businesses, continued
8:00am - 12:00pm
Total CPE Part 2: 3 Hours/Federal Tax Law Update; 3 Hours/Federal Tax Law; 6 Hours/SEE Exam Preparation
EA Part 3: Representation, Practices & Procedures
1:00pm - 5:00pm
CPE: 2 Hours/Ethics/Regulatory Ethics
Choose Any 1 Part or All 3
Complete Course (all three parts)
NSA Member Discount: $699
EA Part 1/ATP Course:
NSA Member: $275
ATP Exam Fee: $100
EA Part 2:
NSA Member: $375
EA Part 3:
NSA Member: $200
For more information and to register, visit http://www.nsacct.org/eacourse or contact NSA at 800-966-6679 or email@example.com. Learn more about NSA at www.nsacct.org.
Requests for refunds must be received in writing and will be subject to a $75 cancellation fee. For more information regarding refund, complaint and/or program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (800) 966-6679.
Program Level: Basic/Intermediate
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of federal taxation
Advance Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group Live
Nugget Casino Resort
Room rate: $69 + $10 resort fee
includes round trip airport transportation, wifi in sleeping room, (2) bottles of water per day, use of pool & fitness center and parking
Reserve Online or call 800-648-1177
NSA Group Discount Code: GNSA17
Reserve your room by July 21, 2023 to receive the discounted group rate.
The hotel offers a free airport shuttle departing from the hotel every hour, on the hour from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. The airport shuttle picks up at the airport every hour on the half hour from 5:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. outside door D of the baggage claim area.