How Do Your Fees Compare? Access the NSA Fee Study to See!
The NSA Income & Fees Survey provides detailed fee, operating, benefit, and compensation information for tax preparation and accounting firms, broken out by state, region, and practice size. NSA members get full access to the survey results and analysis for free. Here is a sample of what is included:
- NEW for 2015: Online calculators to find specific fee information in a snap! Click here to access the online calculator
- National fee averages along with average minimum and hourly fees for federal tax returns by form and schedule
- State fee averages for federal tax returns by form and schedule
- National average hourly fees and average fixed monthly fees for additional client services, such as payroll
- Average hourly fees by state for additional client services, such as payroll
- Additional fee averages for IRS representation, expediting returns, extensions, etc.
- Practice management data, including average operating expenses, marketing, technology, and practice mix