Tax season has arrived and your appointment book is full. You don’t have time to hunt around for the resources you need to keep up with tax changes, research, or new publications. NSA is here to help our members save time and money with access to tools that make tax season simpler.
Members, take advantage of your benefits with:
Tax Research and Information
- NSA Tax Help Desk. Active & Associate members get five federal tax questions researched and answered free each year. That’s a $125 savings every year!
- NSA/CCH Tax Center: Get tax news, updates and information from this robust online library & searchable database of up-to-date tax and accounting news, IRS code and regs, court cases, CCH journals, alerts, and newsletters.
- NSA Tax Talk Email Discussion Forum. If you’re a member, you’re automatically subscribed to NSA’s members-only tax discussion forum. Search for the answers you need, ask questions, and share your knowledge with the community. Tax Talk users are active, responsive, and ready to help!
- NSAlert Member Newsletter. We keep you informed of pertinent IRS developments, draft forms, and more every other Friday. Watch your inbox!
Tax Tools and Resources
- Tax Reference Materials Member-Only Discounts. Save on CCH, Quickfinder and TheTaxBook tax research and publications. Visit their pages on NSA’s member discount page to learn more about their products and how you can save.
- NSA Income & Fees Survey. How do your fees compare? Compare your practice to others in terms of business mix, fees for services, and employee compensation. Members can download the latest data for free.
- Verifyle ProTM – complimentary with your membership – a powerful online tool for secure file sharing, segmented and protected communication, and document storage. Message your clients and exchange vital information using top-of-class encryption. A value of $108 a year that members get for free.
NSA is here for you during tax season and all year long. Get the most value for your membership and take advantage of what NSA offers.
If you’re not an NSA member, join us and realize the value of belonging to a national society that is focused on your success. Join today!